T60930 - BuildPro Channel Block Kit
160 x 40 x 16mm
Use the Channel Block and Rest Button when a flat, continuous support surface is required directly over the 40mm table slots.
Place the 3-hole Channel Block beneath BuildPro® plates, aligning with plate holes, and mount with Socket Head Shoulder Screws. Place the Rest Button in the centre hole of the Channel Block to provide a rigid work surface level with the tabletop.
The 16mm shank on the Rest Button slip fits into the Channel Block holes. To elevate a workpiece above the tabletop surface, place multiple Rest Buttons directly into the 16mm holes on the Buildpro™ plate.
- The Slot Filler Kit provides a solid work surface directly over the 40mm slots in the BuildPro® Table.
- After mounting the Rest Button and Channel Block, the "filled" channel is level with the BuildPro® Table.
* Not applicable to BuildPro™ MAX table.
The very practical, modular design of the BuildPro® Table makes it easy to set-up and tear down for job at hand, big or small. Save time and money by holding, positioning and locating quickly and easily with a wide variety of BuildPro® clamps and accessories.
All BuildPro® Tables have 16mm thick steel plate with Ø16mm holes in a 50mm grid pattern. All tables, except BuildPro® MAX, have 40mm slots between plates.
- T60930 Slot Filler Kit for TM Tables. * Not applicable to BuildPro™ MAX table
- 1 x Channel Block (T61003) 160 x 40 x 16mm
- 1 x Rest Button (T64200)
- 2 x Flush-mounted Screws (T932612)