NSW Schools / TAFE - SITE CUT 10 - Plasma Cutter - with Built-in Air Compressor
NSW Contract Item No.49
We for many years have been working in close consultation with the education departments to ensure the most suitable equipment is provided to our schools and TAFE, not only does it comply with the departments stringent safety requirements but is built to last the distance. That's why we consider our company to be a specialist when it comes to supplying quality Wood Work and Metal Working Machinery for Public or Private Schools, TAFE Colleges and Trade Training Centres in all states of Australia.
The SiteCut 10 is a 240v Plasma cutting system produced using the latest Inverter Technology. The SiteCut 10 has a built in air compressor – eliminating the need for external air compressor. The SiteCut 10 produces a high temperature plasma stream, enabling effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc. The SiteCut 10 is equipped with a high quality Italian manufactured Plasma Torch developed specifically to provide a non HF start of the Plasma arc for reduced interference to other electronics .
The SiteCut 10 has outstanding performance with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, the Pilot Arc control provides uninterrupted cutting across gaps such as in expanded mesh. The SiteCut 10 is ideal for a wide range of applications including sheet metal contractors and fabricators, plumbing, site work, automotive, ducting work, farm maintenance and metal artwork industries. The Site Cut 10 is packaged with a tough PT-25C Plasma Torch, earth lead and air regulator. The fitted PT-25C Plasma torch is the latest in Plasma torch design and provides drag tip technology allowing constant contact with the work piece during the cutting process providing fast accurate cuts with minimal material distortion. The SiteCut 10 is the ultimate in plasma cutting portability.
Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to IEC 60974-1
- Built in air compressor – eliminating the need for external compressor
- Advanced Inverter Technology
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Light industrial application
- Adjustable Amperage
- High quality Italian Plasma torch with drag tip technology
- Post flow torch cooling with auto stop for rapid restrike
- Suitable to cut all electrically conductive materials
- Non HF Arc Start for reduced electrical interference
- Pilot arc control allows uninterrupted arc across gaps
- Maximum severance cutting thickness 10mm (Mild steel)
- 4 metre Direct Connect PT25C Plasma Torch
- 4 metre 300 Amp earth clamp
- UMWG1L Professional Leather Welding Gloves
- 51318.08 Tips (Pkt 5)
- 51318.08 Tips (Pkt 5)