NSW Schools / TAFE - SJ-2 Swage, Jenny
Includes 5 Sets Of Rolls
NSW Contract Item No.41
We for many years have been working in close consultation with the education departments to ensure the most suitable equipment is provided to our schools and TAFE, not only does it comply with the departments stringent safety requirements but is built to last the distance. That's why we consider our company to be a specialist when it comes to supplying quality Wood Work and Metal Working Machinery for Public or Private Schools, TAFE Colleges and Trade Training Centres in all states of Australia.
High quality, robust industrial-duty machines manufactured from high grade grey cast iron which provides excellent strength whilst also providing a very good bearing surface for the rotating shafts and slider blocks.
- Manufactured from high grade cast iron
- Quality design for long life
- Throat depth max. 240mm
- Supplied with 3 sets Wiring, Swage Rollers, 1 Jenny Roller, 1 Closing Roller, 1 Adjustable Depth Gauge and 1 set Crimping Rolls
- Weight 46kg
- Made in New Zealand
- Mild steel capacity is rated on hot rolled material with 250MPA
- Stand to suit SJ-2 Swage and Jenny K8342