BD-360 - Heavy-Duty Bench Drill - Belt Drive
Ø20mm Drill Capacity
2MT Spindle Taper
The BD-360 bench drill, heavy duty rated compared to its little brother BD-325 and consequently has a few more user-friendly features. The larger drill head has a work light fitted underneath to shine directly onto your job, the quill diameter is approximately 20% lager to increase accuracy & the square table offers more surface area to work on, and additionally allows T-nuts & clamps to be used on this design. This drilling machine is Ø20mm rated & beneficial for anyone requiring to drill consistent accurate holes and is commonly suited for any home workshop or farm use.
Mostly constructed from cast iron and machined steel to provide superior stability and strength. Powered by a 0.75kW, 1hp, 240-volt induction motor and coupled to a 12-belt speed pulley system offering wide range of speeds between 280-2380rpm. The down feed handle is also made from cast iron in one solid piece design and fitted with soft grip hand grips for your comfort & convenient drilling depth feed control.
The drill quill is equipped with a 2 morse taper spindle allowing you to fit 2MT drill bits directly to the spindle or 1MT drill bits with an optional adaptor. A quality Ø1-Ø16mm keyed drill chuck with 2MT arbor is included & fitted. The drill table can tilt left or right, rotate 360 degrees and the height is also easily adjusted up or down via rack & pinion hand lever & can be locked into position. Furthermore, the whole table assembly can be swivelled away to allow the machined base to be used as a work support.
The magnetic safety switch with emergency stop is conveniently front mounted for quick access. The drill also includes an adjustable safety drill chuck guard and the belt cover is equipped with a safety switch to ensure safe belt speed changing.
- Ideal for home, workshop or farm use
- Quiet V-belt drive system
- Quick action belt tensioning lever
- Drill chuck key holder mounted on right side of the machine
- Adjustable safety drilling chuck guard with flip up screen
- One piece cast iron drilling lever with comfort grips
- Safety micro switch on pulley guard
- Safety magnetic-type switch
- Rack & pinion table height adjustment with locking lever
- Thick walled column ensuring greater rigidity
- Table tilts left & right to 45º & rotates 360º
- Drilling depth stop
- Work light mounted underneath drill head to provide direct light onto work piece
- Slotted work table
- 12 Spindle speeds - 280, 420, 440, 550, 620, 660, 1150, 1180, 1400, 1550, 1830, 2380rpm
- Fan-cooled, copper wound 240V motor
- 16mm keyed drill chuck and arbor
- Chuck key to suit
- Drill drift tool to remove drill chuck or taper shank drills
- Replacement 16mm Drill Chuck (C290)
- Replacement 2MT x JT3 Arbour (D442A)