WL-14V - Mini Wood Lathe
Ø356mm Swing x 470mm Between Centres
Electronic Variable Spindle Speed with Digital Readout Display
The WL-14V wood lathe is perfect for the seasoned pen turner or enthused hobbyist looking for a reliable & sturdy mini lathe; but it does not stop here. The powerful 0.55kW/0.75hp motor is controlled via an electronic variable speed dial that certainly makes this lathe the perfect option for the professional turner as well. The lathe is also capable of reversing the rotation, which in turn is ideal for sanding and finishing.
Well proven design. The critical components of the WL-14V variable speed Wood Lathe are made from cast-iron for strength, rigidity and vibration reduction.
Fitted with a 2-step Electronic Variable Speed motor with a low range for slower speeds from 450rpm up to 1800rpm. The high speed range from 900rpm up to 3850rpm ideal for miniature turning work. The electronic variable speed allows for quick dial-in of the correct speed required for your job.
The WL-14V has the capability, at the flick of a switch, to change direction from forward to reverse. This feature enables the turner to sand with the lathe in reverse, eliminating problem areas which cannot normally be sanded smooth in the forward direction.
Optional Bed Extension System
An optional 650mm bed extension can be added to expand the turning length up to 1120mm. (WL-14X - W385X).
Optional Lathe Stand
Optional stand can be added to raise the lathe at a safe working height and freeing up valuable work bench space (WLS-1824 - W379).
If adding optional bed extension (WL-14X - W385X) to your wood lathe, you will also need the optional stand extension (WLS-1824X - W379X) to suit stand (WLS-1824 - W379)
- Cast iron construction, bed, head and tailstock
- Electronic variable speed dial (450-3850rpm)
- Digital readout speed display
- 12 position spindle indexing lock
- Dust proof magnetic safety switch
- 2 speed belt change system for maximum torque
- 300mm & 150mm tool rests for those smaller and larger jobs
- Tool storage tray for quick & easy access
- Swing Over Bed - 356mm
- Between Centres - 470mm
- Spindle Nose Thread - M30 x 3.5 Pitch
- Spindle Nose Taper - 2MT
- Spindle Speeds - 2 Steps, Variable Spped, 450~1800 & 900 ~ 3850rpm
- Tailstock Taper - 2MT
- Motor Power - 0.55kW / 0.75hp
- Voltage / Amperage - 240V / 10amp
- Floor Space (W x D x H) - 1000 x 350 x 460mm
- Floor Space With Option Stand (W x D x H) - 1050 x 620 x 1220mm
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) - 920 x 500 x 300mm
- Nett Weight - 46kg
- 2MT live centre
- 2MT spur drive centre
- 150mm tool rest
- 300mm tool rest
- 80mm faceplate
- Hex keys
- Power lead