PP-20 - Workshop Hydraulic Press
Leaks oil from the pump
Oil pump leaking, missing some nuts and bolts for assembly, oil soaked through packaging from leaking pump
Sold as is
Suited to any workshop or garage for general use.
The Hafco PP-20 20 tonne garage press has a variety of uses, ideal for removing and installing bushes, ball joints, bearings, gears, pulleys etc. The PP-20 also has the added feature of a sliding head simply loosen the clamping plate bolts and the head of the press can be moved to the side allowing for those offset pressing jobs. The 20 tonne hydraulic ram and pump unit are also easily removed for use on other pressing jobs outside your workshop such as straightening or bending. The press is supplied with a pressure gauge, two heavy duty pressing plates and is constructed from industrial grade C channel making it ideal for mechanics or the serious home workshop.
- Ideal for removing and installing - Bushing, Ball-joints, Bearings, Gears, Pulleys, etc
- High strength steel construction
- Adjustable sliding head up to 320mm travel between the vertical post
- H Frame style
- 20 tonne hydraulic ram and hand pump, easily removed for use on other pressing jobs
- 100mm pressure gauge
- Complete with bending plates