T-330 Deluxe - Thicknesser - HSS Blades
330 x 152mm (W x H) Material Capacity
This latest design is a substantial upgrade from many others on the market. The two speed feed rate coupled with the high speed cutter block achieves a staggering 9000rpm, giving a superb finish on all good timbers. The fast speed feed system can be utilised to rapidly remove material whilst the low speed can removed more quantity of material.
Accuracy of the finished cut is ensured by a cutter head lock system, preventing movement under load even with a heavy cut. The additional refinement of a digital read-out of the cutting height provides an accurate measurement of the finished timber, or it can be used to measure the cut being taken each time. The folding in-feed /out-feed tables are of a generous size and incorporate support rollers helping to prevent sniping. Additional roller stands are recommended when machining long boards.
The manufacturer recommendation states a dust/chip extraction is required to be attached to this thicknesser via a 65/100mm adaptor outlet and so will fit almost all extractors without requiring additional parts. The anti-kick back fingers ensures the material does not fly back out in-case of a jam up, whilst using it with its maximum timber capacity of 330 x 152mm or a minimum timber thickness of 5mm, this machine will handle a considerable variety of timbers. This machine can be bench mounted or floor mounted using the included floor stand. Substantially built but still portable, this new design takes this type of machine to a new level of performance and should appeal to the more serious user in a small workshop.
- Digital Height Gauge (Includes AG13 battery)
- 2 speed feed gearbox
- Heavy-duty 1.8kW / 2.4hp 240V motor
- Rigid four post design & cam-action headlock ensures minimal movement during operation
- Two double sided HSS blades
- Headlock ensures minimal movement during operation
- Anti-Kick back fingers
- Extension tables with material rollers
- Include stand, 100mm dust chute & reducing adaptor 100-50mm
- A dust collector is required with this thicknesser
- 100mm Dust Chute
- 100-50mm Reducing Adaptor