TS250RS - Panel Saw
350 x 800mm Cast Iron Table
Ø254mm Saw Blade & Includes 1250mm Sliding Table
The backbone of any joinery workshop is having a great quality saw bench. The Woodfast TS250RS panel saw is a great example of that and is well known in the industry for its overall sturdiness, accuracy, powerful drive motor, reliable and simple to operate.
The TS250RS panel saw has a hefty cast iron table with heavy gauge steel side extension table and the box section stand. The 254mm saw blade gives a cutting depth of up to 80mm at 90˚& 54mm at 45˚ and adequately powered by a 1.5kW / 2hp - 240V 10-amp induction motor. Another useful feature is that is can cross cut up to 2280mm and incorporates a flip over stop for convenience whilst also allowing up to 610mm ripping capacity.
The professional aluminium box extrusion sliding worktable can smoothly travel up to 1250mm in one motion with minimal friction of effort required. The cast iron table with right side extension support measures an attractive 1210 x 620mm in total. Dust can be removed via a 100mm dust port outlet at rear of machine and the saw guard when connected to a suitable high-volume extraction system.
- 254mm diameter saw blade with 45˚ tilting arbor
- 80mm @ 90º, 54mm @ 45º depth of cut
- 1.5kW / 2hp 240V motor
- Ideal for the serious home user who wants to accurately process solid wood but also has the need to rip larger sheets
- Professional aluminium sliding work table with 1250mm travel ensures smooth & minimal friction travel
- 2280mm cross cut with adjustable flip over stop
- 1200 x 238mm sliding table size
- 350 x 800mm cast iron table (with steel extensions 620 x 1210mm)
- Rise and fall spindle
- 610mm ripping capacity
- 30mm dust extraction outlet on blade guard as well as a 100mm chute from the enclosed stand
- Includes heavy duty aluminium extrusion rip fence with fine adjustment