SB-12 - Table Saw
510 x 686mm Cast Iron Table
Ø305mm Saw Blade
The SB-12 Table Saw is a proven, robust machine, constructed largely from cast iron and heavy gauge steel. The 305mm blade gives a cutting depth of up to 100mm at 90˚& 75mm at 45˚ and adequately powered by a 2.2kW / 3hp - 240V induction motor.
The cast iron table provides great strength and rigidity as well as a smooth working surface. The micro adjustable rip fence is full length and cam locked solidly onto rails at the front and back of the table and can be used both sides of the blade. A mitre guide included slides in a T-slot grooves in the table on either side of the blade. Both the blade height and tilt controls have large handles that are conveniently located on front & side of the table saw.
The cast iron saw table also has cast iron table extension supports on both left & right side of the table that measures 1030 x 686mm in total. Dust can be removed via a 100mm dust port outlet at rear of machine when connected to a suitable high-volume extraction system.
- Large 510 x 686mm cast iron table, 1030 x 686mm with side extensions
- 100mm depth of cut at 90˚
- 75mm depth of cut at 45˚
- Dust proof magnetic switch
- Tilt arbor to 45˚
- Powerful 2.2kW / 3hp 240V induction motor with thermal overload
- Includes 100mm dust outlet, heavy duty rip fence with micro-adjustment, operated left or right of blade
- Heavy duty rip fence operated left or right of blade
- 305mm TCT saw blade
- Push stick
- Mitre guide