BP-430A - Wood Band Saw
2 Blade Speeds - 488 & 1010m/min & Includes Automatic Electronic Motor Braking System
415mm Throat Depth x 310mm Height Capacity
A wood bandsaw is probably the most versatile machine in any workshop and often the first machine used when preparing timber. This BP-430A bandsaw now includes a electronic safety motor brake system to quickly stop the blade, and a powerful 1500W - 2hp 240V motor, large cutting capacities and all manufactured to quality standards we expect of our range of machines.
The BP-430A manufactured in Taiwan offers excellent safety features including interlocked blade guard doors, safety magnetic nvr power switch, 2 x height option fence, twin extraction ports and is all compliant to CE standard. A rigid welded steel chassis cast iron table and heavy-duty ball bearing blade guides are included, along with a rigid rip fence and precision mitre fence.
An often overlooked feature is the ease of changing the blade; The BP-430A has a quick release blade tensioning lever which substantially speeds up the process of blade changing. Two belt speeds offer the right speed of 488 & 1010m/min. for cutting either a large or small job.
- 1500W / 2hp 240V motor
- 2-speed 488/1010m/min
- 415mm throat capacity
- 430mm heavy duty cast iron wheels
- Automatic electronic motor braking system to quickly stop blade
- Large cast iron table tilts to -10° to +45° with inside table extension up to vertical support frame
- Aluminium extruded fence with 2 height options -150mm & 12mm
- Solid cast iron wheels balanced for performance
- Magnetic safety NVR on/off switch
- Micro-switch protection on hinged blade guard doors
- Ball bearing blade guides
- Quick-action blade tension
- Rack & pinion adjustment on top blade guide
- Twin 100mm dust chutes
- CE safety standard compliant
- Aluminium adjustable rip fence
- Mitre guide