BP-630 - Wood Band Saw
2 Blade Speeds - 590 & 740m/min & Includes Foot Brake System
615mm Throat Depth x 370mm Height Capacity
The Hafco Woodmaster Taiwanese made trade series BP-630 bandsaw is the bigger brother to the BP-500 bandsaw, and offers 615mm deep x 370 height cutting capacity.
The welded steel frame is extraordinary rigidity, allowing superiorly high blade tensions and can handle up to a 38mm wide blade. The machine is powered 2.2kW/3hp 415V smooth and powerful motor & incorporates a mechanically foot brake lever allowing operator to stop the motor & blade fro rotating very quickly. The large cast iron blade wheels provide extra inertia to help cut through the toughest timbers and are balanced for smooth operation when running. Uniquely, the precision ground cast iron heavy duty table and cast iron rip fence ensures great stability & accuracy when using on any variety of timbers.
The 10 ball bearing blade guide system, 5 located on the adjustable height guide & 3 below the table offer outstanding blade accuracy that is required in a heavy duty machine. Also fitted are cast iron trunnions that offer a solid table mounting base and allows the table to tilt and be securely locked into place for those jobs that require angle cuts. The worm gear system for the blade guide post movement is used for quick and easy height adjustment settings. Safety features like magnetic power switch & tamper proof door interlock micro switches are fitted to this machine providing peace of mind for the operator.
- Powerful 2.2kW / 3hp 415V motor
- 2 blade speeds (590 & 740m/min
- Magnetic switch with overload protection
- Foot brake with micro-switch
- Heavy duty cast iron wheels and ripping fence
- Cast iron table tilts to 45°
- Ball bearing blade guides
- Blade width tension indicator
- Viewing window for blade alignment
- Heavy duty rack & pinion height adjustment
- 100mm dust chute
- Includes rip fence and mitre guide
- Quality Taiwanese Manufacture
- Mitre guide
- Cast iron Rip fence