WSC-100 - Scroll Chuck -100mm
Suits Wood Lathes
Note: Requires Insert Adaptor To Suit Your Lathe
The WSC-100 4 Jaw self-centring chuck is capable of gripping large timber pieces internally or externally with its universal jaws. This great quality chuck is precision manufactured to 0.2mm tolerance and possessing great holding power and load bearing ability to handle more delicate work as well.
Another handy feature to note is it incorporates 24 indexing holes in the rear back plate of the chuck, many wood turners use them for several applications for e.g., marking out equal hole positions to drill on your work piece. To sum up this chuck, it certainly offers all round professional performance at an exceptional value.
Supplied complete with a threaded wood turning screw, 1 x Allen type T-Key for removing & replacing the chuck jaws & 1 x Square type T-Key for opening & closing the chuck jaws.
NOTE: Thread Insert NOT included
- 4 jaw self centring scroll chuck
- Gripping internally and externally
- 24 Indexing plate
- 0.2mm tolerance
- Suits insert adaptor thread M40 x 2.0mm
- 1 x Allen type T-Key for removing & replacing the chuck jaws
- 1 x Square type T-Key for opening & closing the chuck jaws
- Threaded wood turning screw that clamps into the chuck
- Thread Insert 1" x 10 TPI (W3665)
- Thread Insert 3/4" x 16 TPI (W367)
- Thread Insert 30 x 3.5mm (W366)
- WSC-KIT scroll chuck accessory kit (W375)