PSK5 - Safety Push Blocks & Stick Set
Moulded In Bright Orange Colour
Includes 3 x Push Blocks & 2 x Push Sticks
A very important woodworking rule to remember is to always keep your hands well away from any moving or rotating saw blade, These cost effective push blocks or push sticks are definitely the easiest way to help assist in preventing an accident when used correctly.
Use any of these 5 safety devices to safely guide timber through a table saw, band saw, planer or spindle moulder. Use two separate push blocks or one large unit on jointers. A V-notch in the push stick makes it easy to feed narrow stock through a table saw or bandsaw. The saw guide applies pressure front and rear to safely cut thin stock on a table saw.
- 2 x Push blocks 150 x 75mm with different handle designs & foam base
- 1 x Push block 405 x 70mm with a plane-style handle & foam base
- 1 x V-notch push stick 19mm wide feeds narrow stock through a table saw or bandsaw
- 1 x Saw guide 215mm gives user greater control than a regular push stick
- All safety devices moulded in bright orange colour so they are not misplaced in your workshop