500SWF INVERTER - Multi-Function Welder-MIG-TIG-MMA
The UNIMIG 500 SWF is an inverter based MIG welding machine with added MMA function. This is an industrial machine equiped with a separate 4 wheel gear driven wire feeder and 10m interconnecting cables. The MIG function allows you to weld with solid and Flux Cored Gasless wires. Adjustment of Voltage & Wire Feed at the wire feeder make for easy setting of welding parameters and give the convenience of remote adjustment from the power source.
Crater Current setting delivers perfect finishing of the weld, the electronic inductance offers fine adjustment of the arc characteristic and burn back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld. Wire inch and Gas Check provides set up of wire feed and gas setting without any waste of wire or gas.
Added MMA welding capability delivers easy and high quality welding using electrodes, including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen.
Ideal for heavy and structual welding applications, general engineers, maintainance workshop and rural workshops.
Designed and built to our specification.
Certified to - AS/NZ60974.1
Multi Process Inverter Power Source
MIG/MAG both Gas and Gasless wire
Stick Electrode (MMA)
Separate Wire Feeder complete with 10 Metre interconnecting cables
50-500 Amp Output (MIG)
- Latest IGBT Inverter Technology
- MIG/MAG Function
- MMA (Stick electrode) (DC+ / DC-) function
- Stepless Voltage & Wire Feed Controls at Wire Feeder
- Variable Inductance & Burn Back Controls
- Adjustable Crater Current Control
- Gas Purge / Wire Inch
- 2T/4T Trigger Function (MIG Only)
- Separate Wire Feeder with geared 4 wheel roller drive
- LED Volt/AMP Meter Digital Display
- DC TIG welding with scratch start
- 10m Interconnecting Cables
- Trolley with pull out tool storage
- Separate Wire Feeder
- Heavy Duty Trolley complete with tool box with optimum storage
- 10 metre interconnecting cable set
- 10 metre arc welding lead set
- SB36 4M Uni-Mig Ergo MIG torch with Euro connection
- UNI-FLAME Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
- Gas Hose with Fittings
- Optional TIG Torch 26V-4MCP50 with Dinse style 35/50 connection