RAZOR™ 500 SWF INVERTER - Multi-Function Welder-MIG-TIG-MMA
50-500 Amps Welding Current Range
The RAZOR™ 500 SWF is a powerful workshop machine with MIG, TIG and STICK welding functions. This machine features the added flexibility of a Separate Wire Feeder unit, allowing up to 10m of extra manoeuvrability in the workshop. Built with solid construction, this machine is designed to withstand the toughest conditions. The RAZOR™ 500 SWF is also Spool Gun and Push-Pull Gun ready, providing MIG welding capabilities across every spool size.
Don’t get tied down. A separate wire feeder unit lets you remove the wire feeder from the power source up to a distance of 10m. This is perfect for workshops when moving a complete machine isn’t an option.
This three in one machine, lets you perform MIG, TIG and STICK welding all on one machine. There is also support for both gas shielded MIG and gasless MIG wire. There is no need to swap between machines, saving you time and setup.
This machine features a four geared roller drive unit, providing the most consistent and smoothest wire feed. This also assists with using longer MIG Torches.
This machine is Spool Gun ready, so you have the option of attaching a Spool Gun to run softer core wires such as Aluminium MIG wire. The advantage of the Spool Gun is that you do not need to change the setup of your existing torch or drive roller. The spool gun lets you quickly switch over to get the job done with no downtime.
Push-Pull Guns provide the smoothest wire speed, especially when MIG welding Aluminium. The ‘Pull’ motor in the torch allows the wire to be fed over a much longer distance, giving you more flexibility to move and manoeuvre whilst MIG welding.
Offering nothing but the best, this machine has been designed to offer the highest quality welds available from UNIMIG. With superior welding technology, no corners have been cut to make this machine the most powerful in its class.
The RAZOR™ SWF series is designed for superior performance and manoeuvrability, offering the highest quality of welds from UNIMIG’s range.
- Latest IGBT Inverter Technology
- MIG/MAG Function
- MMA (Stick electrode) (DC+ / DC-) function
- Stepless Voltage & Wire Feed Controls at Wire Feeder
- Variable Inductance & Burn Back Controls
- Adjustable Crater Current Control
- Gas Purge / Wire Inch
- 2T/4T Trigger Function (MIG Only)
- Separate Wire Feeder with geared 4 wheel roller drive
- LED Volt/AMP Meter Digital Display
- DC TIG welding with scratch start
- 10m Interconnecting Cables
- Trolley with pull out tool storage
- Separate Wire Feeder
- Heavy Duty Trolley complete with tool box with optimum storage
- 10 metre interconnecting cable set
- 10 metre arc welding lead set
- SB36 4M Uni-Mig Ergo MIG torch with Euro connection
- UNI-FLAME Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
- Gas Hose with Fittings
- Optional TIG Torch 26V-4MCP50 with Dinse style 35/50 connection