WC-01783 - Professional Promax BL7 Welding Jacket
Size: XL - Extra Large
Premium A-Grade Cowhide Leather
Premium A-grade Cowhide Leather, supple, comfortable and long-wearing kevlar stitching for maximum heat & abrasion resistance
If you need the protection of a full leather welding jacket, you can't go past the "Promax BL7" ! A special design which offers up to 40% reduced weight and superior comfort - without compromising durability and long wear-life. Opening is off-set to avoid the high wear area directly in front of the operator. Hook and loop closure avoids the added weight and discomfort of metal studs. Extended back offers better protection when bending, kneeling, etc. Selected premium cow hide leather, kevlar stitching and fully welted seams for longer garment life. Adjustable cuffs & collar.
- WHY USE WELDCLASS 'PREMIUM BLUE' LEATHER JACKETS?
- Premium Blue Cowhide Leather; Does not shed fibres like standard grey/chrome leather
- Special design offers reduced weight and superior comfort - without comprimising durability and long wear-life
- Opening is off-set to avoid the high wear area directly in front of the operator, Hook and loop closure avoids the added weight and discomfort of metal studs.
- APPLICATION INFO:
- For Protection During Welding, Cutting & Grinding
- Used by Professional Welders, Workshop Supervisors & Assistants, Students
- WHAT ELSE?
- Sewn with Kevlar Heat-Resistant Thread
- Adjustable Cuffs and Collar
- Extended back offers better protection of the lower back when bending, kneeling, etc
- Kevlar stitching and fully welted seams for longer seam and garment life
- SIZE INFO:
- Approx' Chest circumference in cm:
- XL - Extra Large = 137
- QUESTION: Is it possible to wash this PROMAX BL7 Blue Leather Jacket? ANSWER: Leather should not be washed with water & should be dry-cleaned only. We recommend that you consult your dry cleaner for further advice