WC-04658 - Promax Blue FR Welding Jacket
Size: L - Large
Lighter & Cooler than Full Leather, with Leather Sleeves
WELDCLASS "Promax" Series: No shortcuts, Great value!
Quality you can feel! Well made, looks great & very reasonably priced.. one of our best-selling welding jackets. FR body for lightweight comfort - with Leather Sleeves for heavy duty spatter protection where it is needed most. Includes practical features; like pockets, pen holders, and satin-lined shoulders for easier wear/removal. Riveted stress points & double-stitched with Kevlar for longer garment life. If you're looking for a welders jacket with the best combination of comfort, protection & value - this is it!
- WHY CHOOSE 'PROMAX BLUE' FR WELDERS JACKETS?
- Lighter & Cooler than Full Leather, with Leather Sleeves for Heavy Duty Protection where it is most needed
- Designed & Manufactured with Careful Attention To Detail
- Includes Practical Features; Like Pockets, Pen Holders, and Satin-Lined Shoulders for Easier Wear/Removal
- Riveted Stress Points & Double-Stitched with Kevlar = Longer Garment Life In Tough Conditions
- APPLICATION INFO:
- For Protection During Welding, Cutting & Grinding
- Used by Professional Welders, Workshop Supervisors & Assistants, Students
- WHAT ELSE?
- 100% Cotton Specially Treated for Flame-Resistance: Durable and More Comfortable than Cotton/Polyester Material
- Leather Sleeves made from Top Quality Cowhide Sourced from America & Italy. Remains Supple & Durable for Longer.
- Double-Stitched with Kevlar Heat-Resistant Thread with Rivets at Pressure-Points (eg: Cuffs) to Prevent Seam Failure
- Opening: Wide Hook & Loop Style Strip for Long Lasting, Firm Closure. No Studs to Tear Off.
- Pen Pocket on Both Arms: Handy Spot for Markers, Scribers, Small Rules, etc
- Large Pocket on Both Sides with Hook & Loop Style Closure: Keep Tools & Parts within Reach, Flap Prevents Debris Entering Pocket
- Satin-Lined Shoulders and Arms allow garment to easily slide on and off
- SIZE INFO:
- Approx' Chest Measurement in cm:
- L - Large = 127
- QUESTION: Is it possible to wash this PROMAX BLUE FR Jacket with Leather Sleeves?
- ANSWER: Because of the leather sleeves, this jacket cannot be washed with water & should be dry-cleaned only. We recommend that you consult your dry cleaner for further advice