WC-05262 - Promax HV5 Welding Jacket
Size: L - Large
100% Cotton Specially Treated for Flame-Resistance
A cool, comfortable & very cost effective hi-vis welding jacket! Sewn with heat resistant Kevlar thread for longer life. FR (fire retardant) treated cotton, designed for light to medium protection against grinding sparks and welding spatter. High visibility orange, adjustable collar, pen pocket & internal pocket. The FR welders jacket with big features and small cost!
- WELDCLASS "Promax" Series: No shortcuts, Great value!
- WHY CHOOSE 'PROMAX BLUE FLAME' FR WELDERS JACKETS?
- Great value, very cost-effective
- Comfortable, Lighter weight & Cool
- High-vis orange
- APPLICATION INFO:
- For light to medium protection against grinding sparks and welding spatter
- For Protection During Welding, Cutting & Grinding
- Not recommended for applications where protection from heavy spatter is required
- WHAT ELSE?
- 100% Cotton Specially Treated for Flame-Resistance: Durable and More Comfortable than Cotton/Polyester Material
- Flame Retardant Stitching
- Opening: Wide Hook & Loop Style Strip for Long Lasting, Firm Closure, No Studs to Tear Off.
- Pen Pocket: Handy Spot for Markers, Scribers, Small Rules, etc
- Internal Pocket
- Machine Washable
- SIZE INFO:
- Approx' Chest Measurement in cm:
- L - Large = 127.