RWX8000™ - Auto Darken Welding Helmet - 5~13 Shade
Suits Mig, Tig, Arc, Plasma & Includes Grinding Function
The RWX8000 Automatic Welding Helmet provides protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation. This helmet features a 1/1/1/1 classification, the highest possible classification for optical clarity. Fitted with 4 arc sensors, the RWX8000 Welding Helmet features 5-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding. It is suitable for MIG, TIG (Minimum 3A) and STICK welding, as well as plasma cutting.
A 100x83mm view allows for a large view of the work area, while a replaceable backup battery improves the performance of the auto-darkening filter. Also included is the ability to save up to 3 memory profiles.
The RWX8000 Welding Helmet comes with ELITEVISION™ Lens Technology to ensure you always get a clear and natural view of your surroundings and workpiece.
- ELITEVISION™ Lens Technology: Greatly improves the optics of your helmet, letting you see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to reduce eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
- 1/1/1/1 CLASSIFICATION: Welding helmet lenses are graded on a rating system from 1 to 3 across four categories, with 1 being the highest and 3 being the lowest. This helmet features the maximum 1/1/1/1 classification for optical quality, diffusion of light, light consistency and angle dependence.
- OPTICAL QUALITY - Whether or not the lens distorts the image. There should not be any ripples or distortion in the lens.
- DIFFUSION OF LIGHT - Whether the lens is clear and free from defects. A clear lens ensures that light passes through the lens without diffusing.
- LIGHT CONSISTENCY - How uniform the lens is in regards to light passing through. A lens should provide a consistent shade across the entire surface of the lens.
- ANGLE DEPENDENCE - How the angle of viewing impacts the image quality. A lens should minimise the number of distortions when looking through the lens at an angle.
- 4 x ARC SENSORS: Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
- TRUE COLOUR VIEW: High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
- 5-13 SHADE CONTROL: Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between variable welding shades from 5-9 and 9-13. The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.08m/s from light to dark.
- ENHANCED VIEWING AREA: Offers a larger viewing area for the operator. This larger viewing area enhances the operators view of the welding area
- TIG COMPATIBLE: Minimum amperage: 3 Amps
- OPERATOR COMFORT: Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
- MEMORY STATES: The three most frequently used settings can be stored and reactivated easily by using the three memory buttons on the Auto-Darkening Filter (ADF).
- GRIND MODE: Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding. This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding when required.
- SHADE CONTROL: Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between variable welding shades from 5-9 and 9-13. The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.08m/s from light to dark