TRI-SJA100E - SuperJaws Portable Clamping System
200kg Max Load Capacity
Clamping Force Up to 1000kg
The iconic SuperJaws can be easily transported right to the job, whether indoors, outdoors or to the workshop floor.
SuperJaws provides fast, handsfree clamping of material up to 955mm, and a massive clamping force of up to 1000kg. Constructed from tough, powdercoated steel, SuperJaws will hold
anything from car parts and bicycles to timber and tubing. Features include a lock / release switch for fast release of the workpiece, and reversible jaws for extra wide clamping capacity.
Robust, powder-coated, all-steel construction for long-lasting service life.
Powerful 1000kg clamping force for controlled clamping pressure. Clamping range 0-955mm / 0-37 1/2".
Foot-operated clamping allows hands-free operation. Extra-wide tripod base maximises stability for large workpieces.
- Stand-alone design allows 360º access to the work
- Robust, all-steel construction with powder-coated finish
- Foot-operated 1000kg clamping force
- Reversible sliding jaws enables clamping up to 955mm
- Extra-wide tripod base for stability
- Folded Size: 810 x 295 x 330mm
- Max load capacity increased from 100kg to 200kg
- Urethane jaw facings provide protective, slip-resistant grip
- Technical Specifications
- Product Height - 980mm
- Product Length - 880mm
- Product Width - 860mm
- Jaw Width - 180mm
- Product Weight - 14.5kg
- Clamping Range - 0 - 955mm
- Clamping Force - Up to 1000kg
- Max Load - 200kg
- Standing Size - 980 x 880 x 860mm