HG-5020VR - Hydraulic NC Guillotine - Variable Rake
5000 x 20mm Mild Steel Shearing Capacity
1-Axis Ezy-Set NC-89 Go-To Control & Includes Hardened Ballscrew Backgauge
- Ezy-Set NC-89 Go-To Programmable digital control provides up to 1000mm travel on hardened ballscrew backgauge allowing operator to program the cut length required. Also fitted is a stroke counter & stroke adjustment dial allowing shorter materials to be cut using a shorter stroke length, this feature will increase production.
- Hydraulic individual sheet material clamping system with nylon inserts to protect material from indentation from the clamping cylinders along full length of machine.
- Adjustable hydraulic variable blade rake system via control panel 0° - 3° (shearing angle).
- Control box mounted higher than standard on side of machine to protect it from material damaging the control unit due to heavy material loading on sheet supports prior shearing.
- Simplified blade gap adjustments to allow for a wide range of material types and thicknesses of 0.7 - 20mm enabling minimised distortion of the cut length.
- Transfer balls inserted into work table allowing material to be easily moved to the cut position and squaring arm.
- Top shearing blade made from 6CrW2Si quality composite and has two (2) cutting edges allowing minimised down time in blade rotation.
- Bottom shearing blade made from 6CrW2Si quality composite and has four (4) cutting edges allowing minimised down time in blade rotation.
- The core structure of the steel main frame has been electronically welded ensuring maximum penetration during the manufacturing process. In addition to this feature the cutting beam has been stress relieved eliminating any distortion after manufacturing.
- Shadow line lighting has been incorporated into the machine frame providing a clear cutting line on the work piece and enabling scribed or marked material to be cut with simplicity as required.
- Heavy duty squaring arm is fitted with a graduated rule and adjustable flip up front stops allowing operator to cut to the required size from the front of machine. Flip over stops can be set to repeat cutting length required with accuracy. The arm also aligns the material to be located square to the cutting edge.
- Safety three photo electric rear guards fitted to steel side gates ensuring that the machine will be disabled when person enters rear of machine when in use
- Safety reset button for guarding system located at rear of machine, this feature requires operator to walk to rear of machine to visually check for any obstruction prior to resetting & starting machine
- Mild steel capacity is rated on hot rolled material with 250MPA
- 1. Guillotine is run & tested prior delivery
- 2. Hydraulic oil is included with machine
- Ezy-Set NC-89 Go-To Programmable hardened ballscrew backgauge 1000mm travel with fine adjustment
- Adjustable hydraulic variable blade rake system via control panel 0° - 3°
- Heavy duty over driven machine construction
- Rapid blade gap adjustment
- Emergency stops fitted on both ends of machine for additional safety
- Individual hydraulic hold downs with nylon pads
- Shadow line lighting allows operator to quickly see the cut line
- Swing away backgauge function for cutting long sheets
- 4 edge quality 6CrW2Si blades suitable for stainless steel
- Rexroth & Bosch hydraulic valves
- Telemecanique electrical components
- Transfer balls on table & support arms
- Heavy duty support arms and squaring arms
- Stroke counter and short stroke adjustment
- Sliding chute with ball transfers inserts for cut pieces
- Three safety photo electric light beams on rear guarding