HG-3206 - Hydraulic NC Guillotine
3200 x 6mm Mild Steel Shearing Capacity
1-Axis Ezy-Set NC-89 Go-To Control, Includes Pneumatic Sheet Supports & Hardened Ballscrew Backgauge
MetalMaster Quality Guillotines feature high durability, and provide precision shearing capabilities, The Guillotine main frames are constructed from rolled, stress relieved solid steel to prevent distortion during the shearing process and under extreme continuous loads.
MetalMaster Guillotines are produced in high volume production process and therefore are able to be manufactured cost effectively, resulting in affordable price, representing value for money and quicker return on investment.
This heavy duty over driven style, fixed rake guillotine has been developed for shearing material from mild steel through to stainless steel due to the specially designed shearing blades with characteristics of 1. High resistance to wear, 2. High resistance to corrosion, 3. High resistance to impact & 4. High tensile strength.
All electrical components are off European quality supplied by, Schneider.
USA Hydraulic control valve unit supplied by Omega.
- Hydraulic individual sheet material clamping system with nylon inserts to protect material from indentation from the clamping cylinders along full length of machine.
- Pneumatic operated material sheet supports mounted to rear of machine. This feature assists in shearing thin material to the correct cut length required simply by preventing thinner material flexing and falling below the backgauge prior to shearing.
- Ezy-Set NC-89 Go-To digital display control provides up to 1000mm travel via hardened ballscrew backgauge allowing operator to program the cut length required. Also fitted is a stroke counter and stroke adjustment dial allowing shorter materials to be cut using a shorter stroke length, this feature will increase production.
- Blade gap adjusting dial mounted on side of machine for convenient and accurate alteration for all your material thickness from 0.5 - 6mm. This dial is designed so that a straightforward rotation clock or anti clockwise to achieve desired plate thickness. Measurement on dial indicates and refers to actual blade gap distance in millimetres
- Control unit mounted on swivel pendant arm enabling operator to easily access the control from the side, this is very useful when machine is loaded with full length of material.
- Transfer balls inserted into work table allowing material to be easily moved to the cut position and squaring arm.
- Top shearing blade made from 6CrW2Si quality composite and has two (2) cutting edges allowing minimised down time in blade rotation.
- Bottom shearing blade made from 6CrW2Si quality composite and has four (4) cutting edges allowing minimised down time in blade rotation.
- The core structure of the steel main frame has been electronically welded ensuring maximum penetration during the manufacturing process. In addition to this feature the cutting beam has been stress relieved eliminating any distortion after manufacturing.
- Shadow line lighting has been incorporated into the machine frame providing a clear cutting line on the work piece and enabling scribed or marked material to be cut with simplicity as required.
- Heavy duty squaring arm is fitted with a graduated rule and adjustable flip up front stops and mitre guide allowing operator to cut to measure from the front of machine. Flip over stops can be set to repeat cutting length required with accuracy. The arm also aligns the material to be located square to the cutting edge.
- Safety three photo electric rear guards fitted to steel side gates ensuring that the machine will be disabled when person enters rear of machine when in use
- Safety reset button for guarding system located at rear of machine, this feature requires operator to walk to rear of machine to visually check for any obstruction prior to resetting & starting machine
- Sliding rear material chutes fitted with inserted ball transfers to allow material to skate away from machine allowing operator to retrieve cut pieces without disabling machine
- Mild steel capacity is rated on hot rolled material with 250MPA
- 1. Guillotine is run & tested prior delivery
- 2. Hydraulic oil is included with machine
- Heavy duty over driven machine construction
- Rapid blade gap adjustment
- Emergency stops fitted on both ends of machine for additional safety
- Pneumatic material sheet supports
- Individual hydraulic hold downs with nylon pads
- 250mm throat enables shearing of longer material than 3200mm
- Shadow line lighting allows operator to quickly see the cut line
- 1000mm Ezy-Set NC-89 Go-To via hardened ballscrew backgauge with fine adjustment
- Swing away backgauge function for cutting long sheets
- 4 edge quality 6CrW2Si blades suitable for stainless steel
- Omega OEM (USA) hydraulic valve system
- Schneider electrical components
- Transfer balls on table & support arms
- Heavy duty support arms and squaring arms
- Stroke counter and short stroke adjustment
- Sliding chute fitted, easily allowing operator to retrieve cut pieces
- Three safety photo electric light beams on rear guarding