PN-130 - Pneumatic Sheet Metal Notcher - 90º
130 x 130 x 3mm Mild Steel Capacity
130 x 130 x 1.5mm Stainless Steel Capacity
The PN-130 Pneumatic Sheet Metal Notcher certainly makes extreme light work notching out mild steel sheet metal, up to 130 x 130 x 3mm compared to any manual hand operated versions on the market. The cutting head & pneumatic cylinder is connected to the cast iron main frame, ensuring superior strength & rigidity that is required on great quality & reliable notching machines just like this unit. The cutting blades are securely fixed and is perfect for making accurate 90º cuts in 4mm mild steel or 1.5mm stainless steel sheet metal.
The cast iron table measures at 600 x 460mm offering ample room for your sheet metal. The table also incorporates two adjustable guide stops that are used to accurately align your material to achieve the perfect uniform notch. The PN-130 includes an adjustable pressure regulator with water filter trap & oiler system to ensure smooth trouble-free operation for many years. The operator controls the cutting action via the roving foot pedal that can be moved in position for either a left or right foot operator.
- The unique PN-130 free standing pneumatic operated notcher makes cutting effortless through mild steel & stainless steel
- A transparent safety blade guard enables scribed lines to be lined to the cutting blade quickly and accurately
- Adjustable material stops and guides on both sides of the cutting blade
- Adjustable pressure regulator with water filter trap & oiler system
- Heavy constructed cast iron working table
- Roving foot pedal controls cutting action
- Manufactured in Taiwan