EWHD-80 - English Wheel
1.6mm Mild Steel Capacity
810mm Throat Depth
The Metalmaster EWHD-80 has been designed for rigidity and versatility without the high price tag. This heavy duty machine has side frames manufactured from 10mm thick steel plate, ensuring maximum rigidity making it perfect for the craftsman wanting that higher level of finish and control while metal shaping. This solid performer is capable of shaping mild steel up to 1.6mm (16 gauge) and with a throat depth of 810mm giving you ample room to shape large panels. The upper wheel and 8 lower anvils are all hardened to 45-50HRC ensuring longer life and with independent adjustment on the lower anvil cradle allows versatility to get the perfect clearance every time.
Optional accessories - Nylon Lower Anvil sets & Urethane Bands are perfect when shaping aluminium or material requiring a mirror finish eg. Stainless Steel.
- 810mm throat depth
- 1.6mm mild steel capacity
- Upper wheel Ø197 x 70mm wide
- Comes with 8 lower anvils (all 70mm wide) in the following radius: flat, 50.8, 101.6, 152.4, 203.2, 304.8, 609.6, 914.4mm
- Heavy duty steel frame using twin 10mm plates for extra rigidity
- Wheel & anvils hardened to 45-50HRC
- Independent adjustment on lower anvil cradle
- Nylon Lower Anvil sets & Urethane Bands are perfect when shaping aluminium or material requiring a mirror finish eg. Stainless Steel.