SDS-5 - Straight Steel T-Dolly Set Small - 5 Piece
Polished Forming Surfaces for Consistent, Smooth Forming
Ø13mm x 70mm, Ø16mm x 80mm, Ø20mm x 95mm, Ø25mm x 110mm, Ø30mm x 140mm
Straight T-dollies are used to form flanges and edges by hammering the metal with a hammer or slapper over the rounded part of the dolly. These dollies are smoothly finished to prevent damaging the material you are forming.
They're the same specialty straight T-dollies auto body shops and fabricators use to form and shape sheetmetal flanges and edges.
- Set of 5
- Straight Dolly Section Size:
- Ø13mm x 70mm (50 x 6 x 250mm Handle)
- Ø16mm x 80mm (50 x 8 x 250mm Handle)
- Ø20mm x 95mm (50 x 8 x 250mm Handle)
- Ø25mm x 110mm (50 x 8 x 250mm Handle)
- Ø30mm x 140mm (50 x 8 x 250mm Handle)
- Polished forming surfaces for consistent, smooth forming