SA350 - Brobo Semi-Automatic Ferrous Cutting Cold Saw
135 x 85mm Rectangle Capacity
Twin Pneumatic Vice Clamps, Variable Blade Speed 20~100rpm
SA350 & SA400 semi-automatic ferrous metal cutting saws feature a smart, computerised actuation motor that alleviates the repetitious cutting process without compromising cutting capabilities and features of the ferrous saw range.
- 20 – 100 RPM Variable Speed
- Mitering locking device stops at 45° left, straight 90°, and 45° right
- Fully integrated coolant system provided on all machines
- Spindle and drive unit immersed in oil solution and enclosed within gearbox housing for smooth performance and reduced machine wear.
- Every unit is provided with a high speed steel blade for general purpose cutting of ferrous solid and tube profiles
- Industrial lead-screw unit incorporated with a smart actuation motor which automates the cutting cycle for the operator
- Smart auto-detect of the cut piece size resulting in shortest stroke possible & fast cut times
- Auto feed speed adjustment through sections of varying thicknesses resulting in minimum blade wear
- Saw overload detection with feed modulation and reverse for safer operation
- Dual Brobo air-pneumatic vice clamps accommodate for a range of metal profiles ferrous solids and tube sections
- Brobolube standard lubricator