SC4 - Scroll Chuck - 100mm - with Bonus 50mm Face Plate Ring
Suits Wood Lathes
Note: Requires Insert Adaptor To Suit Your Lathe
The SC4 is perfect for the demanding woodturner, being capable of holding large work pieces yet possessing the precision and compactness to handle more delicate work. This model features an enclosed back with full indexing plate and has pinions driven by a long ball ended hex key to make access easy, even when large work pieces are mounted.
The improved and enlarged jaw slides give unsurpassed holding power and load bearing ability. They are made from high tensile steel, reinforced with nickel and copper and heat-treated to ensure superior strength. This chuck is an insert model which means it is easily future proofed against upgrades and can be used on multiple lathes, even if they have different spindle threads (additional optional inserts required).
Supplied complete with woodworm screw, 50mm standard jaw set, to suit virtually any lathe, this chuck offers professional performance at an exceptionally affordable price.
NOTE: Thread Insert NOT included
- Made from heat treated high tensile steel and reinforced with copper & nickel
- CNC machined to high accuracy & tolerances
- Extra wide jaws guides providing superior grip
- Gripping internally and externally
- Heavy duty design for large work piece
- Indexing back plate, 72 holes in 5 degree intervals
- Threaded hole to lock optional insert adaptor for when reversing lathe direction
- Suits insert adaptor thread M40 x 2.0mm
- Bonus 50mm faceplate ring - R8186 (62572)
- Standard 50mm general purpose jaws
- Wood screw right hand thread
- SC4 chuck key
- Thread Insert 1" x 10 TPI (R8191 or W3665)
- Thread Insert 3/4" x 16 TPI (R8190 or W367)
- Thread Insert 30 x 3.5mm (R8192 or W366)