CL3-CAM - Professional 5 Speed Wood Lathe
Ø305mm Swing x 914mm Between Centres
The Record Power CL3 is a tried and tested design and has found its place in many professional workshops. It features five speeds, a heavy head and tailstock and solid steel polished chrome bars for weight and rigidity, but the real heart of this machine is its phosphor bronze bearing. This adjustable tapered bearing gives far more support than ball races enabling bowls up to 30" in diameter to be turned with ease. The 3/4hp motor powers through even the most arduous tasks, enabling deeper cuts to be made and speeding up some of the more laborious tasks such as roughing and scraping. This a heavy smooth running lathe which enjoys legendary status throughout the woodturning world.
- Headstock - The headstock is now made from cast steel for extra strength. The phosphor bronze bearing offers long life, unrivalled support and is adjustable to offer years of reliable performance.
- Capacity - 12" bowl capacity over bed, 30" with headstock swivelled.
- Massive Capacity - With a 36" capacity between centres and the ability to turn up to a 30" bowl when using the optional CL3/B all your turning needs can be catered for.
- Bed Bars - The solid steel chromed bed bars add weight, rigidity and strength while providing smooth travel for head, tail and toolrest banjo.
- Tailstock - Heavy duty tailstock within a cast iron construction gives stability and support to the workpiece. It is hollow to enable easy ejection of centres and allow for long hole boring and also features easy to use cam locks.
- Cam Action Banjo and Tailstock - Strong cast banjo and tailstock for easy one-handed repositioning.
- Spindle speeds: 425, 625, 925, 1360 & 2000rpm
- CLO/H 17" Tool Rest
- CLO/J 10" Tool Rest
- CL3/B Bowl Turning Attachment
- RPLB24-48 Adjustable Lathe Stand