BZ-H25T - Hydraulic Horizontal Bender
25 Tonne Force, Includes BZ-JIG1S - Pipe Bender & Former Set - JIG 1.
130 x 12mm bending Capacity
The Bulldozer Bender is an electrically driven hydraulically operated steel bender. A tried-and-tested design, it is very sturdily constructed and is fully powder-coated for durability and finish. It has been in production in New Zealand for 25 years with over 3000 units sold worldwide.
The machine is primarily designed for bending flat steel bars. Suitable for tow-bar tongues, brackets, gate hinges, builders' hardware, and general metal forming. It has the ability to bend steel back on itself into a U-shape, making it suitable for forming around vehicle tail-lights or stirrups.
The machine has quick changeover to a nominal-bore pipe bender. Also available is a light-gauge tube bending attachment suitable for up to 28mm OD tube.
- A rigid structure utilising the body of the machine to support a powerful ram.
- The hydraulic pump and control valve can be serviced world-wide
- The ram is made from super precision ground hard chromium shaft, supported by a large forward bearing surface to support side thrust.
- A compact machine which will produce better and quicker jobs whether it be one off or a large production run. Workers adapt to its labour virtues very quickly.
- The tool post is of wear-resistant carbon steel supported midsection and bottom but is easily withdrawn for alternative accessories.
- Includes standard Vee dies, 1 x 80mm x 75mm, 1 x 80mm x 105mm (height x vee width) and an adjustable ram stroke stop
- CE approved
- BZ-JIG1S - Pipe Bender & Former Set - JIG 1
- Includes 6 Pipe Formers:
- 15mm NB. - 75mm centreline radius
- 20mm NB. - 105mm centreline radius
- 25mm NB. - 140mm centreline radius
- 32mm NB. - 175mm centreline radius
- 38mm NB. - 200mm centreline radius
- 50mm NB. - 240mm centreline radius