PM-80LT-CNC - CNC Punching Machine
Includes CNC Programmable Positioning Table 1000 x 500mm
The Sunrise Punching Machines are manufactured in Taiwan, also known as Ironworkers are well recognised in our Australian market for the machines being reliable & durable due to their structurally well manufactured unique design & engineering excellence. Sunrise is ISO-9001 certified by BVQI, and our products meet the CE safety requirements and regulations. Sunrise relentlessly seeks continuous improvement and product development to keep a step ahead of their competitors.
The fully-automatic CNC tables are highly efficient and accurate positioning devices to improve your productivity. The controller is easy to learn and operate, so you can start operating almost immediately. The hydraulic clamps with pressure sensor for strong grip of material are standard equipments on the CNC tables. Moreover, hydraulic stripper with exchangeable plates is also standard equipment on the CNC tables to suit various punching operations. Ball transfer units on the support table provide smooth movement of material, and cover with interlock switch ensures operation safety.
- Specially designed hydraulic circuit system provides high performance, efficiency and accuracy
- CNC programmable positioning table 1000 x 500mm (X & Y-Axis)
- CNC table drive by two 500-watt MITSUBISHI servo motors
- Maximum material: 1000 x 500 x 18mm (LxWxT)
- Maximum hole: Ø30x20mm
- Sturdy frame construction and servo motors driven.
- Hydraulic clamps for strong grip of material
- Hydraulic stripper with exchangeable plates
- Ball transfer units on the support table
- Safety covers with interlock switch
- Sensor for the air-oil booster to ensure clamping pressure
- Adjustable servo motor speed for various material sizes
- 1. Punching machine is run & tested prior delivery
- 2. Hydraulic oil is included with machine
- Fully-automatic CNC table 1000 x 500mm (X & Y-Axis)
- PC Based Control Upgrade
- Multi Tool Punch System 30-30-30
- Multi Tool Punch System 30-40-30
- Auto Lubrication System
- Oil Tank Cooling System