IWNC-125SD - Hydraulic Punch & Shear with NC Table - 125 Tonne
Dual Hydraulic Cylinders with Independent Operating Stations & Deep Throat Punching Station
Includes NC Programmable Positioning Table 1000 x 400mm
The Sunrise Punch & Shears are manufactured in Taiwan, also known as Ironworkers are well recognised in our Australian market for the machines being reliable & durable due to their structurally well manufactured unique design & engineering excellence. Sunrise is ISO-9001 certified by BVQI, and our products meet the CE safety requirements and regulations. Sunrise relentlessly seeks continuous improvement and product development to keep a step ahead of their competitors.
The Semi-Automatic CNC positioning tables from SUNRISE are plate and angle positioning systems with touch-screen interfaces. The CNC positioning table is available as a factory-installed option on any dual-cylinder ironworker or punching machine with a 510mm or larger throat depth. The operation and programming are CNC controlled using a pendant mounted controller featuring simple programming and a virtually indestructible design. The operator simply positions the material against the CNC-controlled X and Y stops and initiates the punch program.
The Windows based PC Controller features a 15″ Touch-Screen, WiFi and all flash-memory based Nexcom computer. The software provided handles a wide variety of programming needs whilst also being simple to operate.
The double cylinder "S/SD" series have two control foot pedals, & separate operations can be safely performed simultaneously without interference. The low pressure setting for tool change provides maximum operation safety. The long punching cylinder stroke & deep throat enable mounting a wide range of special optional equipment. The large punching base with the "T-slot" fixing provide a solid base for securing the punching tooling, as well as a wide range of optional & custom designed tooling.
The hydraulic system & components that drives the shearing beam & punching head is considerably very quiet compared to most other machines and operates efficiently smooth in all modes. The electrical components & DC control circuit are operated at a low 24 volt system & provides full protection & safety with in the separate key locked cabinet.
The Sunrise machines have proven themselves over & over again to provide trouble free service for many years in production and we have references all around Australia to verify our statement.
- NC programmable positioning table 1000 x 400mm
- Pendant mounted Windows based PC controller with 15” Touch-Screen
- DXF import function
- Pre-programmed patterns: line, array, arc and custom
- Pattern nesting: combine multiple files
- Dual hydraulic cylinders allows simultaneous operation without interference
- Five work stations, Punching, Notching, Plate Shearing, Angle Iron Shearing and Bar Shearing (all stations are guarded)
- Punching capacity up to 50mm standard
- Mitre cutting of angle iron
- Magnetic base halogen lamp
- Hydraulic system is protected with replaceable filter cartridge
- Adjustable stroke for faster punching
- Curved shear blade for minimal job distortion
- Most cutting blades are four-sided for long life
- Punch, shear & notching table fitted with stops & guides as standard
- Two-pedal operation allows two people to work machine to greatly speed up production
- Adjustable length stop with one-touch electronic backgauge for greater efficiency in repetitious work
- Large hole punching up to Ø50mm as standard
- Overhang bolster for punching channel & beam flanges
- Large ruled support table with removable front section for leg down punching in angle or section
- Easily adjustable stripper & safety guard
- 1. Punch & Shear is run & tested prior delivery
- 2. Hydraulic oil is included with machine
- Full safety guarding at all workstations
- Tooling to all workstations
- Punch, Shear & Notch support tables
- Now with Quick Change Tooling
- 1 metre adjustable "Auto touch length stop" once the material has pushed the micro-switch stop the hydraulic system is activated to shear work piece
- 1000 x 600mm NC Positioning Table
- 3000 x 400mm NC Positioning Table
- Multi Tool Punch System 30-30-30
- Multi Tool Punch System 30-40-30
- Oil Tank Cooling System