HPF-20 - Trade Hydraulic Press - 20 Tonne
CNC Welded Steel Frame Construction
Includes Adjustable Sliding Cylinder Ram, Foot & Hand Operated Pump, Pressure Gauge & Bending Vee Blocks
The Metalmaster HPF-20 20 trade press has a variety of uses, ideal for removing and installing bushes, ball joints, bearings, gears, pulleys etc. The HPF-20 includes a convenient hand or foot operated pump that allows you to have both hands on your job when operating the foot pump. This press has the unique feature of two a speed hydraulic system allowing for rapid speed approach to get close to your work piece for increase productivity, then simply flick over the dial switch into the slower working speed for increasing the pressure.
This 20 tonne press has a fully CNC welded frame for the highest quality, accuracy and provides extra rigidity; and is a step above the other standard versions that's found in today's market. The HPF-20 press is supplied with a pressure gauge & two heavy duty pressing plates, making it ideal for mechanics or the serious home workshop.
- Ideal for removing and installing - Bushing, Ball-joints, Bearings, Gears, Pulleys, etc
- Foot or hand operated pump
- Heavy duty steel construction with CNC fully welded frame
- Two speed hydraulic ram system
- Hydraulics assembled in a temperature controlled clean room for maximum quality
- Hydraulics individually factory tested prior to shipping.
- Adjustable sliding head up to 175mm travel between the vertical post
- Metric / imperial pressure gauge included