HP-45P - Workshop Hydraulic & Pneumatic Press - 45 Tonne
High Strength Steel Frame Construction
Includes Table Winch System, Pressure Gauge & Bending Blocks
The Metalmaster HP-45P 45 tonne workshop press has a variety of uses, ideal for removing and installing bushes, ball joints, bearings, gears, pulleys etc. The HP-45P is pneumatically or hand operated for easy of use and includes a hydraulic bypass to insure the hydraulic are not overloaded.
This 45 tonne press is manufactured from heavy duty C channel steel with a high strength frame for the highest quality and accuracy. The press is supplied with a winch making tabled height adjustments effortless. The press also includes a pressure gauge, two heavy duty pressing plates, and can be fitted with an optional pneumatic foot pedal, making it ideal for mechanics, farmers or the serious home workshop.
- Ideal for removing and installing - Bushing, Ball-joints, Bearings, Gears, Pulleys, etc
- Pneumatic or hand operation
- Heavy duty construction with head and table all made from heavy C channel steel with high strength welded frame
- Table height adjustment via winch
- Hydraulics assembled in a temperature controlled clean room for maximum quality
- Hydraulics individually factory tested prior to shipping.
- Hydraulic bypass to avoid overloading
- Metric / imperial pressure gauge included
- Complete with bending blocks