HPT-30P - Workshop Hydraulic & Pneumatic Press
Sliding Cylinder Ram
Suited to any workshop or garage for general use.
The Metalmaster HP-30P 30 tonne garage press has a variety of uses, ideal for removing and installing bushes, ball joints, bearings, gears, pulleys etc. The HP-30P is pneumatically or hand operated for easy of use and also has the added feature of a sliding head. The ram can be moved to the side allowing for those offset pressing jobs. This 30 tonne press is manufactured from heavy duty C channel steel with a CNC welded frame for the highest quality and accuracy. The press is supplied with a pressure gauge, two heavy duty pressing plates, and can be fitted with an optional pneumatic foot pedal, making it ideal for mechanics or the serious home workshop.
- Ideal for removing and installing - Bushing, Ball-joints, Bearings, Gears, Pulleys, etc
- Pneumatic or hand operation
- Heavy duty construction with head and table all made from heavy C channel steel with CNC welded frame
- Hydraulics assembled in a temperature controlled clean room for maximum quality
- Hydraulics individually factory tested prior to shipping.
- Adjustable sliding head up to 190mm travel between the vertical post
- Metric / imperial pressure gauge included
- Complete with vee bending plates