HPM-30 - Trade Hydraulic & Pneumatic Press - 30 Tonne
Robotic Welded Steel Frame Construction
Includes Adjustable Sliding Cylinder Ram, Pressure Gauge & Bending Vee Blocks
The Metalmaster HPM-30 30 tonne trade press has a variety of uses, ideal for removing and installing bushes, ball joints, bearings, gears, pulleys etc. The HPM-30 is pneumatically or hand operated for easy use and also has the added feature of a sliding head which can be moved to the side allowing for those offset pressing jobs.
This 30 tonne press has a fully robotic welded frame for the highest quality, accuracy and extra rigidity. The press is supplied with a pressure gauge, two heavy duty pressing plates, and can be fitted with an optional pneumatic foot pedal, making it ideal for mechanics, farmers or the serious home workshop.
- Ideal for removing and installing - Bushing, Ball-joints, Bearings, Gears, Pulleys, etc
- Pneumatic or hand operation
- Heavy duty steel construction with robotic fully welded frame
- Hydraulics assembled in a temperature controlled clean room for maximum quality
- Hydraulics individually factory tested prior to shipping.
- Adjustable sliding head up to 200mm travel between the vertical post
- Metric / imperial pressure gauge included