DB-180 - Digital Bevel Box
4 x 90º Range
This digital bevel box is a mini protractor that provides digital readings of 4 x 90º with a resolution of 0.1° and auto shut off after 5 minutes. It is small enough to be carried around in a pocket and the LCD screen is convenient to read. It incorporates magnets in the base for accuracy when measuring mitre and bevel angles on mitre saws, saw benches etc.
Works great for mitre saws and table saws in setting blade angle accurately as well as and setting the angle of jointer fences and band saw tables.
- Mini digital protractor that provides digital readings of 4 x 90º
- Ideal for measuring mitre and bevel angles on saw benches etc.
- 4 x 90º digital readings
- Magnets in the base
- LCD backlight screen
- On/Off & Zero button
- 0.1 degree resolution
- 0.1 accuracy for 0º & 90º - ±0.2º for all other angles
- Automatic digit inversion for overhead
- Auto shut off after 5 minutes
- 2 x measuring modes, ABS - Absolute & Relative
- 60 x 60 x 25mm (L x W x D)
- Working temperature 0º to 90ºC
- Includes AAA alkaline battery
- Protective case