SR-483 - Select-A-Rad Pedestal Belt Grinder / Notcher - Series 2
75 x 1220mm Belt Size
The Select-A-Rad 483 Tube Notcher / Belt Grinder uses a 75mm wide belt to notch 50 DIA. handrails and smaller. Cartridges from 20 to 75 DIA. can be changed in 8 seconds. Functions are similar to Radius Master. A great all-round workshop machine, however not suitable for knife-making.
Designed for balistrade and stainless specialists, engineers, fabricators, welders, fitters, foundries, toolmakers, knife makers, rural manufacturers, mechanics, restorers, aircraft engineers, medical equipment manufacturers, sculptors, model makers and manufacturers of many wood and plastic products.
While not suitable for knife-making, the Select-A-Rad Tube Notcher / Belt Grinder is a fantastic all round workshop machine!
Contact Wheels Ø20 - Ø75mm
- 4 work stations, 2 contact wheels (1 x Ø50mm & 1 x Ø75mm), (5 sizes available)
- Produces quality chatter free finishes on stainless steel
- Uses include contouring, squaring, facing, de-burring (inside tube included), sharpening, all stainless finishes, texturing, micro finishing and polishing
- Outstanding tracking allows notching sharp corners at the very edge of the belt. 3 Plus better belt life
- 75 x 1220mm belt
- 1.5kW / 2hp 240V Motor totally enclosed with overload protection
- Dust proof switch and 10ft (3m) lead and plug provided
- Tilting table for contouring and pipe notching
- The only belt grinder that accurately and rigidly tracks the heaviest backed belts (essential in drill & cutter sharpening)
- Sealed bearings teflon gaskets - adjustable pivots give 20 plus years life expectancy - Designed from 35 years experience in belt grinding
- Includes pedestal stand
- Performance and durability backed by a 2 year commercial warranty
- Made in Australia
- Tilting top stand & base plate
- Tool rest, Notching tilt table & fence
- 1 x Zirconia belt
- 2 contact wheels Ø50mm & Ø75mm (6 sizes available)