RM-48 - Radius Master Pedestal Belt Grinder / Linisher - Series 2
50 x 1220mm Belt Size
7 Work Stations
Radius Master’s unique design provides a multitude of functions via 7 work stations, each readily available in seconds and without tools, using an easy to operate index knob. Only the Radius Master brand of machines are capable of tracking the latest heavy duty polyester backed ceramic belts. 7 work stations provide a wide variety of surface finishing, intricate product de-burring, tube notching, profiling and precision sharpening of drills and cutters.
Radius Master provides accurate tracking performance, allowing notching into sharp corners for better product finishing and significant savings on consumables, such as belts and contact wheels.
Lightning fast belt changes, 7 work stations and 5 contact wheels result in savings of hours per day on many jobbing, restoration and prototype work.
Designed for engineers, fabricators, welders, fitters, balustrade and stainless specialists, foundries, toolmakers, knife makers, rural manufacturers, mechanics, restorers, aircraft engineers, medical equipment manufacturers, sculptors, model makers and manufacturers of many wood and plastic products.
The Radius Master multi station belt grinder can do it all!
- 7 work stations, 5 contact wheels (Ø25-Ø200mm), side tilt for pipe notching - all instantly accessible
- Uses include contouring, squaring, facing, deburring (inside tube included), sharpening, all stainless finishes, texturing, micro finishing and polishing
- Outstanding tracking allows notching sharp corners at the very edge of the belt. 3 x Plus better belt life
- Dust proof switch and 10ft (3m) lead and plug provided
- Can be laid on its side for profiling pipe notching etc. Table tilts to 45º
- The only belt grinder that accurately and rigidly tracks the heaviest backed belts (essential in drill & cutter sharpening)
- Sealed bearings teflon gaskets - adjustable pivots give 20 plus years life expectancy - Designed from 35 years experience in belt grinding
- Internal, external and hollow grinding on 5 contact wheels
- Flat grinding in vertical and horizontal position
- Edge grinding on tool rest (tilts up 20° and down 45°)
- Slack belt grinding in horizontal and vertical positions
- Its accurate tracking is an unmatched asset in precision sharpening of small drills & cutters and allows the use of cut down belts to 8mm for finishing &deburring difficult contours.
- Tracking mechanism will never lose it's precision as vital pivots are sealed ball bearings
- Deburring of tube inside and outside
- Performance and durability backed by a 2 year commercial warranty
- Unmatched accuracy, versatility, performance & durability
- 50 x1220mm belt (6 sec belt change)
- 240V 1.5kW MOTOR totally enclosed with overload protection
- 20 year life expectancy
- Includes Pedestal stand
- Made in Australia
- Tilting top stand & base plate
- Tool rest
- Notching tilt table
- 1 x zirconia belt
- 5 contact wheels (Ø25-200mm)
- Platen Table (L097)
- Base Board on Wheels (L098)