NSW Schools / TAFE - L33HS OPTi-Turn CNC Lathe
330 x 630mm
NSW Contract Item No.32B
We for many years have been working in close consultation with education departments to ensure the most suitable equipment is provided to our schools and TAFE, not only does it comply with the departments stringent safety requirements but is built to last the distance. That's why we consider our company to be a specialist when it comes to supplying quality Wood Work and Metal Working Machinery for Public or Private Schools, TAFE Colleges and Trade Training Centres in all states of Australia.
Designed and Engineered in Germany the OPTIMUM CNC range is a market leader in Europe and is now available in Australia through Hare and Forbes Machinery House. Offering exceptional value for money the OPTIMUM range can have you set up for in house CNC machining at a fraction of the financial outlay previously required.
- Siemens 808D CNC control
- 6 station auto turret with 16mm Tooling
- 4000rpm main spindle speed
- 150mm 3 jaw chuck A2 mount.
- 42mm Spindle bore
- 330mm Swing over bed
- Tailstock with MT3
- 2-Axis servo motor control
- Constant surface speed control
- Flood coolant system
- Full CE Safety enclosure with Safety PLC
- Central lubrication unit
- Ø150mm diameter 3-Jaw Chuck
- Delivery & Installation
- Training packages in Hare & Forbes Tech Centre
- 4-Jaw chucks & tooling