NSW Schools / TAFE - CG-30 Gas Cutting Kit - Straight Line
5 - 50mm
NSW Contract Item No.48
We for many years have been working in close consultation with the education departments to ensure the most suitable equipment is provided to our schools and TAFE, not only does it comply with the departments stringent safety requirements but is built to last the distance. That's why we consider our company to be a specialist when it comes to supplying quality Wood Work and Metal Working Machinery for Public or Private Schools, TAFE Colleges and Trade Training Centres in all states of Australia.
The CG-30 is an affordable portable Oxy fuel cutting machine. It is known around the world as one of the best portable cutting machines in the industry.
- Performs high quality straight, circle and bevel cuts
- Step-less Drive System - Maintains constant travel speed even with high temperatures ensuring stable, trouble-free cutting
- Multiple Use Oxy Fuel Machine - Performs straight line & optional circle Oxy fuel cutting
- Light Weight - 9.5kg, easy to carry & use yet rugged enough to be a true workhorse
- Use on Radiagraph Track - Possible replacement for discontinued Radiagraph; user can use existing track
- Extendible 1800mm Track Sections - Cut longer parts. 2 more pieces 1800mm tracks are recommended per set machine.
- High Quality Tips - Superior design torch tips are included to ensure fast, smooth cuts
- Includes 1 torch and 3 tips & 1800mm rail
- Optional Snap Valve - One-touch on/off gas valve