NSW Schools / TAFE - TECNA 4640-16 Pedestal Spot Welder
NSW Contract Item No.51B
We for many years have been working in close consultation with education departments to ensure the most suitable equipment is provided to our schools and TAFE, not only does it comply with the departments stringent safety requirements but is built to last the distance. That's why we consider our company to be a specialist when it comes to supplying quality Wood Work and Metal Working Machinery for Public or Private Schools, TAFE Colleges and Trade Training Centres in all states of Australia.
TECNA spot welders are designed to meet every need of spot welding. The new stationary ergonomic frame designed by TECNA helps to facilitate the operator’s work. The control unit has been positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle.
- •Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility
- •Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting
- Adjustable electrode stroke
- Epoxy resin coated transformer
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes
- Adjustable electrode force; a micro switch starts the welding cycle when the desired pre-set value is reached
- The foot pedal is adjustable in length
- TE101 TECNA MICROPROCESSOR CONTROL UNIT:
- Synchronous thyristor drive with phase-shift control for welding current adjustment.
- Built in ammeter (RMS value), 2 selectable ranges (18-56 kA).
- Storing of 99 welding programs.
- Inputs for external selection of 31 programs or 15 programs with parity control.
- Welding times adjustment in half-periods.
- Pre-weld, slope and pulse functions.
- Welding current control limits. Error condition signalling output and function to stop welder operation.
- Single and repeat operating mode. WELD/NO WELD function.
- Welding current compensation function to assist welding of oxidised sheets and rods.
- Possibility to connect two independent start of cycle device using different welding programs.
- Auto retain disabling for manually actuated welders.
- First phase shift delay adjustment. It enables the machine line current best balance.
- Cos φ adjustment, allow to optimise current adjustment linearity.
- End of cycle output for automation applications.
- Thermostatic protection input.
- Self-adjustment to the mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Control of solenoid valve 24 Vdc 7,2 W max with short circuit protection.