NSW Schools / TAFE - MIG-TIG-MMA 350SWF Multi-Function Inverter Welder
NSW Contract Item No.45B
We for many years have been working in close consultation with education departments to ensure the most suitable equipment is provided to our schools and TAFE, not only does it comply with the departments stringent safety requirements but is built to last the distance. That's why we consider our company to be a specialist when it comes to supplying quality Wood Work and Metal Working Machinery for Public or Private Schools, TAFE Colleges and Trade Training Centres in all states of Australia.
The Uni-Mig350SWF is an inverter-based Mig welding machine with added MMA and Tig function.
This is an industrial machine equipped with a separate 4 roll gear driven wire feeder and 10m interconnecting cables. The Mig function allows you to weld with Solid wires, Fluxcored Gas and Gasless wires. Adjustment of Voltage & Wire Feed at the wire feeder make for easy setting of welding parameters and give the convenience of remote adjustment from the power source.
Crater Current setting delivers perfect finishing of the weld, the electronic inductance offers fine adjustment of the arc characteristic and burn back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld. Wire inch and Gas Check provides set up of wire feed and gas setting with wastage of wire or gas. Added MMA welding capability delivers easy and high quality welding using electrodes, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen. Connection of the 26V tig torch provides quality DC Tig (scratch start) welding of steel, stainless steel and copper.
Ideal for heavy and structural welding applications, general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshops.
Designed and built to our specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974.1
- Latest IGBT Inverter Technology
- Mig/Mag Function
- MMA (Stick electrode) (DC+ / DC-) function
- Stepless Voltage & Wire Feed Controls at Wire Feeder
- Variable Inductance & Burn Back Controls
- Adjustable Crater Current Control
- Gas Purge / Inch Wire
- 2T/4T Trigger Function
- Separate Wire Feeder with geared 4 roller drive
- LED Volt/AMP Meter Digital Display
- Scratch start DC TIG welding
- 10m Interconnecting Cables
- Trolley with pull out tool storage
- SB36 4M Uni-Mig Ergo MIG torch with Euro connection
- Argon Regulator, 4M Earth Lead, 4M Arc Lead, Gas Hose with Fittings
- UMRWXWH Auto Welding Helmet RWX6000 4 Sensor
- UMWG1L Professional Leather Welding Gloves
- MS.8B 0.8mm ER70S-6 MIG Wire 5Kgs
- UMMP Mig Pliers / Wire Cutters
- PCT0009-09 Starter Kit
- TIG Torch 26V-4MCP50 with Dinse style 35/50 connection