NSW Schools / TAFE - K30 Industrial Compressor
681 L/min FAD
NSW Contract Item No.22B
We for many years have been working in close consultation with education departments to ensure the most suitable equipment is provided to our schools and TAFE, not only does it comply with the departments stringent safety requirements but is built to last the distance. That's why we consider our company to be a specialist when it comes to supplying quality Wood Work and Metal Working Machinery for Public or Private Schools, TAFE Colleges and Trade Training Centres in all states of Australia.
- 12 months warranty backed by Nationwide service network
- 3-year warranty on pumps
- Two stage compressor pump with after-cooler and inter-cooler gives greater free air delivery and higher pressure.
- Bypass valve prevents overload
- Cast iron cylinders and stainless steel valves give long life, high efficiency & reliability
- Non-perishable copper discharge pipes for durability
- All TEFC motors with overload. Auto stop/start control
- High standards ensure reliability and service life, however, a full coverage for 12 months on all products listed gives complete confidence. With over 30 years experience providing reliability and versatility in the compressed air industry, Pilot Air can meet your requirements.
- Maximum heat dissipation and efficiency is achieved by the use of industrial grade alloy cylinder heads, aftercooler and inter-cooler.