SJ-24DK - Bead Roller - Motorised Variable Speed
1.2mm Mild Steel Thickness Capacity & 460mm Throat Depth
Includes 7 Sets Of Rolls, Now Includes Shearing Rolls
The Metalmaster SJ-24DK Motorised Variable Speed Bead Roller Package Deal is perfect for the automotive enthusiast starting out in repairing or reproducing car panels, or for anyone wanting to strengthen automotive body panels, roofs, seals or even guards. Constructed from heavy-duty plate steel.
The SJ-24DK Bead Roller kit can handle up to 1.2mm mild steel sheet metal at a generous 460mm throat depth and the 0 -20rpm output variable speed roller is controlled via the foot control pedal and the speed can be changed simply by the pressure you apply with your foot.
The 25mm drive-shafts are supported in quality bronze bearing bushes that incorporates greasing nipples to ensure smooth rolling operation for many years of use.
The SJ-24DK also includes 7 sets of the most commonly used rollers required by any metal forming automotive enthusiast or professional - 1/4”, 3/8", 1/2" bead rolls, 1/2", 1/16", 1/8" flange rolls and a shearing roll set.
- SJ-24D - Bead Roller:
- 1.2mm mild steel capacity for bead & flange rolls
- 1.0mm mild steel capacity for shearing rolls
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Strengthened frame with 16mm steel
- Strengthened stand with 88mm steel pipe
- Ø25mm drive shafts
- Ø22mm spigot for mounting rollers
- Ø54mm bead rollers
- Gear driven system
- SJ-24MK - Bead Roller Motor Kit:
- 200W / 240V variable speed drive motor
- Forward & reverse motor switch
- Includes mounting bracket & foot pedal with emergency stop
- Please Note,
- Some assembly is required to fit motor to Bead Roller
- 7 Sets of rolls with Ø22mm bore:
- 1/4" (6.35mm) single bead roll set
- 3/8" (9.5mm) single bead roll set
- 1/2" (12.7mm) single bead roll set
- 1/16" (1.6mm) flange roll set
- 1/8" (3.2mm) flange roll set
- 1/4" (6.35mm) flange roll set
- Shearing roll set