RAZOR™ 250 COMPACT INVERTER - Multi-Function Welder-MIG-TIG-MMA Package Deal
#KUMJR250K-SG - "FREE ITEM WITH REDEMPTION BY UNIMIG"
10-250 Amps, Includes 15kg Mig Wire & Kevlar Welding Gloves
The Uni-Mig 250K is an inverter-based portable Mig welding machine with added MMA and TIG function. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wires.
Easy stepless adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent professional welding results. Wire inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld.
MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen. Connection of the 26V TIG torch provides quality DC TIG (Lift Arc) welding of mild steel, stainless steel and copper.
Being 240v single phase gives great portability, providing more flexible use for site and home workshop locations. Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters and home workshops.
Designed and built to our specifications.
Certified to - AS/NZ60974.1
- COMPACT 250K INVERTER - Multi-Function Welder-MIG-TIG-MMA - (W182)
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with Gas/Gasless wire function
- MMA (Stick electrode) (DC+ / DC-) function
- Digital Volt/Amp Meter Display
- Spool Gun Ready
- Industrial application
- High strength metal case construction
- Internal gear drive wire feeder for 5Kg & 15kg spool
- Euro style MIG torch connection
- IP21S rating for environmental / safety protection
- Step-less voltage and wire feed control
- Lift Arc DC TIG welding
- Excellent arc stability for MIG/MMA/TIG welding
- Light weight and portable
- Wire inch and burn back functions
- PROMAX BLUE - Welding Gloves - 400mm - (W100)
- WHY USE WELDCLASS PROMAX BLUE WELDING GLOVES?
- Crafted for Excellent Fit: Try a pair to experience the difference!
- Top Quality: Premium cowhide leather, Reinforced, Sewn with Heat-Resistant Kevlar thread
- Available in Standard Pairs
- APPLICATION INFO:
- MIG & Stick Welding
- Oxy Cutting & Heating
- Plasma Cutting
- Ø0.9mm x 15kg Wire Mild Steel MIG Welding Wire - (W135)
- Precision layer wound MIG wire suitable for welding mild and low alloy steels. Used extensively for general fabrication, maintenance repair and structural work.
- CLASSIFICATION ER70S-6 AS/NZS 2717.1:ES6 - CG - W503H approvals 5kg and 15kg Spools
- APPROVALS Lloyds Register, Det Norske Veritas, American Bureau of Shipping, Germanischer Lloyd, Canadian Welding Bureau
- SB24 4M Ergo MIG torch with Euro connection - (W182)
- PROMAX BLUE - Welding Gloves - 400mm (W100)
- Ø0.9mm x 15kg Wire Mild Steel MIG Welding Wire (W135)
- Argon Regulator
- 4M Earth Lead
- 4M Arc Lead
- Gas Hose with Fittings
- FREE Welding Helmet Via Redemption:
- Please visit website below to claim:
- Please Note: must submit claim by 14/01/2021
- SR26V-4MCP50 - Air Cooled TIG Welding Torch (W171D)
- Spool gun (W181C / W181D)