RAZOR™ 175 DC INVERTER - Multi-Function Welder-MIG-MMA Package Deal
#KUMJRRW175MIG - "FREE ITEMS WITH REDEMPTION BY UNIMIG"
30-175 Amps, Includes 5kg Mig Wire & Kevlar Welding Gloves
The RAZORWELD MIG175 is a new inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added (MMA) Stick function. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications. Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent, professional welding results. Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld.
Stick welding capability with VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen. An additional feature is the spool-gun ready function that allows the simple connection of the SPGRW135S spool-gun for the use of thin or softer wires that don’t have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire.
This is a light industrial machine that is both lightweight and portable. Being 240v single phase gives great versatility. Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters, home workshop. Designed and built to our specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974.1
- RAZORWELD 175 DC INVERTER - Multi-Function Welder-MIG-MMA - (W177)
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function
- Excellent MIG welding with CO2 gas & mixed gases
- Euro style MIG torch connection
- Internal wire feeder
- 1 & 5Kg Spools
- Adjustable Burn Back
- Spool Gun Connection
- Stepless voltage and wire feed control
- Wire Inch
- Stick electrode (MMA) function
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Excellent arc stability with all electrode
- Hot Start - Anti Stick
- Industrial rated
- Solid case construction
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- PROMAX BLUE - Welding Gloves - 400mm - (W100)
- WHY USE WELDCLASS PROMAX BLUE WELDING GLOVES?
- Crafted for Excellent Fit: Try a pair to experience the difference!
- Top Quality: Premium cowhide leather, Reinforced, Sewn with Heat-Resistant Kevlar thread
- Available in Standard Pairs
- APPLICATION INFO:
- MIG & Stick Welding
- Oxy Cutting & Heating
- Plasma Cutting
- Ø0.9mm x 5kg Wire Mild Steel MIG Welding Wire - (W142)
- Precision layer wound MIG wire suitable for welding mild and low alloy steels. Used extensively for general fabrication, maintenance repair and structural work.
- CLASSIFICATION ER70S-6 AS/NZS 2717.1:ES6 - CG - W503H approvals 5kg and 15kg Spools
- APPROVALS Lloyds Register, Det Norske Veritas, American Bureau of Shipping, Germanischer Lloyd, Canadian Welding Bureau
- Razorweld 175 Multifunction Welding Inverter (W177)
- PROMAX BLUE - Welding Gloves - 400mm (W100)
- Ø0.9mm x 5kg Wire Mild Steel MIG Welding Wire (W142)
- SB25 MIG Torch x 3m with Euro connector
- Earth Lead & Arc Lead 25mm x 4m
- Argon Regulator
- Gas Hose with Fittings
- FREE Welding Jacket, Consumable Pack & Welding Gloves Via Redemption:
- Please visit website below to claim:
- Please Note: must submit claim by 14/01/2021