VIPER™ 185 - Multi-Function Inverter Welder-MIG-TIG-MMA Package Deal
#KUMJRVM185 - "FREE ITEMS WITH REDEMPTION BY UNIMIG"
30-180 Amps, Includes 5kg Mig Wire & Kevlar Welding Gloves
The VIPER 185 is a powerful multi-process inverter welding machine featuring MIG, TIG and Stick(MMA) capabilities. It is also Spool Gun Ready, and includes a geared wire drive ensuring smooth wire feeding in all situations.
The VIPER 185 comes standard with a 10AMP domestic plug, making it the ultimate welding machine for the home workshop and DIY use. The welding machine’s lightweight construction means it can be transported with ease to wherever it is needed.
Both Gas Shielded and Gasless wires are supported, providing MIG welding capabilities across a range of metals including Mild Steels, Stainless Steels and Aluminium. Also included are stepless voltage and amperage controls, wire inch and burn back adjustment for easy set up and control of your welds. For additional flexibility, connecting a PLSP150A Spool Gun provides the ability to use thinner/softer wires such as aluminium.
Lift Arc DC TIG welding is supported on the VIPER 185, through the connection of 17V TIG torch for Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Copper welding. Stick welding (MMA) is also supported with the capability to run electrodes up to 4.0mm, perfect for jobs where access to a gas cylinder is unavailable.
- VIPER 185 - Multi-Function Inverter Welder-MIG-TIG-MMA - (W243)
- Welds: Steels, Stainless, Cast Iron, Bronze, Aluminium, Copper
- 10AMP Domestic Plug
- Geared wire drive
- Lift arc Tig ignition
- Spool gun compatible
- Voltage reduction device (MMA)
- Digital voltage & amperage display
- PROMAX BLUE - Welding Gloves - 400mm - (W100)
- WHY USE WELDCLASS PROMAX BLUE WELDING GLOVES?
- Crafted for Excellent Fit: Try a pair to experience the difference!
- Top Quality: Premium cowhide leather, Reinforced, Sewn with Heat-Resistant Kevlar thread
- Available in Standard Pairs
- APPLICATION INFO:
- MIG & Stick Welding
- Oxy Cutting & Heating
- Plasma Cutting
- Ø0.9mm x 5kg Wire Mild Steel MIG Welding Wire - (W142)
- Precision layer wound MIG wire suitable for welding mild and low alloy steels. Used extensively for general fabrication, maintenance repair and structural work.
- CLASSIFICATION ER70S-6 AS/NZS 2717.1:ES6 - CG - W503H approvals 5kg and 15kg Spools
- APPROVALS Lloyds Register, Det Norske Veritas, American Bureau of Shipping, Germanischer Lloyd, Canadian Welding Bureau
- VIPER 185 - Multi-Function Inverter Welder-MIG-TIG-MMA Power Source (W243)
- PROMAX BLUE - Welding Gloves - 400mm (W100)
- Ø0.9mm x 5kg Wire Mild Steel MIG Welding Wire (W142)
- SB15 Sure Grip MIG Torch (inc. consumables)
- 3m Arc Welding Lead Set
- 300 Amp Earth Clamp
- Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
- 2m Gas Hose Complete with fittings
- Operating Manual
- FREE Consumable Pack & 17V Tig Torch Via Redemption:
- Please visit website below to claim:
- Please Note: must submit claim by 14/01/2021