HM-36 - Mill Drill Machine & Metric Tooling Package Deal
(X) 475mm (Y) 195mm (Z) 450mm
The HM-36 milling machines is similar in overall size to the popular RF31 but with the additional benefit of a 6-speed 95-1600rpm, gear driven head which can be tilted up to 90º either side of the vertical. This feature allows the head to be positioned in a variety of positions, allowing a whole range of milling, slotting, grooving, drilling and boring operations to be carried out.
The usual handle-driven down feed is available for precision drilling and there is a fine manual down-feed control for precise vertical milling.
The motor is controlled by a standard forward and reverse on/off switch.
There is a heavy duty steel stand available as an extra, strongly recommended bearing in mind the weight of the machine.
Also available is a optional power feed attachment which fits to the left hand end of the table and provides a smooth, variable speed longitudinal drive.
- Gear driven head 6 speeds
- Mill head tilts to ±90º from vertical
- Milling head rotates 360º on column
- Extra large 730 x 210mm ground work table with T-slots
- Adjustable leadscrew nuts eliminating backlash on both axis
- Fine feed hand wheel operating quill feed
- Forward and reverse on/off switch
- 3MT spindle with 75mm diameter quill
- Adjustable table and drill length stops
- Rack and pinion wind-up head
- Rear slide-way cover and slide clamps on all axis
- Spindle lock for quill
- Table lock on both axis
- Metric dial graduations @ 0.05mm for X & Y axis
- Machine stand (M135A)
- 14mm clamp kit set (C0965)
- Collet chuck set (C922B)
- 10 piece metric slot & end mill set (M3301)
- Drill chuck
- 3MT arbor
- 3MT-2MT drill sleeve
- Face cutter & arbor
- Safety cutter guard