DS-19 - Compact Power Drill Stand
Spring Return Drilling Head
Suits Hand Power Drills with 38mm or 43mm collar
The new Hafco DS-19 offers a premium quality entry-level drill stand for the home hobby market.
The most important part of any drill stand is the rise and fall mechanism.
Many machines have inferior systems. However, the DS19 features a precision manufactured rack and pinion rise and fall, with a solid precision ground column to provide steady, smooth and accurate movement.
- Headstock - Made from cast aluminium with a 43mm collar & reducing bush 38mm to accept most hand held drills in the market today and some small routers as well. For milling work with a router the head can be tilted to increase functionality.
- The drill head is equipped with an adjustable depth stop and has a drill stroke of 67mm in depth.
- Rack & Pinion - The manufactured rack and pinion rise and fall system is a solid Ø30mm precision ground steel column to provide steady, smooth and accurate movement.
- Cast Iron Base - 195 x 165mm solid cast iron base with five built in 10mm locating slots to allow for a vice to be securely and accurately held in place.
- Spring return drill head when activated via side locking knob
- Graduated drill depth dial & swivel head
- Swivel head rotates ±90º making this head very versatile
- Cast base has provision to directly secure it to your work bench
- Adjustable drilling handle location to suit your requirements
- 300mm height from base to drill head collar
- 500mm overall height
- 43 to 38mm reducing collar bush