D065 - Universal Deburring Tool Set - 23 Piece
Deburring Tools are used for removing unwanted sharp edges of metal after being machined.
Filing can be time consuming and not always the best solution to achieve a clean smooth edge. This is why our Deburring hand tools have been designed to easily remove burrs economically fast & efficient.
The heavy-duty Toolmaster 23 piece Deburring kit is specially designed for workshops to cover most of the applications from mass production to one off pieces. The kit is housed in a sturdy plastic case & a must for all workshops.
- 2 x Deburring tool holders
- 1 x Sheet metal Deburring tool
- 1 x 10 pack of HSS blades
- 1 x 20mm countersink blade
- 2 x Scraper blades
- 1 x "V" scraper
- 1 x Inverted "V" scraper
- 4 x Telescopic extensions
- Spare Deburring Blades: (D0615)